We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 25 miles of Charlotte, NC
Charlotte Senior Resources
With more than 16 hospitals in the area, Charlotte offers world class health care. According to the 2013 US News and World Report Best Hospitals Edition the top hospitals in the region are:
- George Washington University Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Mary Washington Hospital
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2013 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Charlotte range from:
- High: $5,045
- Low: $3,600
- Average: $4,295
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Charlotte Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
Non-Profit Senior Services
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Mecklenburg County Dept of Social Services
301 Billingsley Road Charlotte, NC 28211
- How Pet Therapy Has Changed Assisted Living
Over the long term, pet and human interactions can lower cholesterol levels, fight depression and may even help protect against heart disease and stroke. This is why pets for the elderly can be so beneficial.
- Legal Planning for Seniors
Read legal planning for seniors information and resources including living trusts, living wills, and DPOA.
- Palliative Care FAQ
Palliative medicine and improving the end of life care.