We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 25 miles of Charlotte, NC
Charlotte Senior Resources
With more than 16 hospitals in the area, Charlotte offers world class health care. According to the 2013 US News and World Report Best Hospitals Edition the top hospitals in the region are:
- George Washington University Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Mary Washington Hospital
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2013 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Charlotte range from:
- High: $5,045
- Low: $3,600
- Average: $4,295
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Charlotte Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
Non-Profit Senior Services
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Mecklenburg County Dept of Social Services
301 Billingsley Road Charlotte, NC 28211
- A Place for Ruth
Read how one family made the decision to move her mom in an elderly assisted living community.
- Residential Care Homes
Get in-depth information on what to expect in a care home setting, from level-of-care to how they're different from other senior living options.
- The Healing Power of Therapy Dogs
Learn about the healing power of therapy dogs and how they bring joy and health to people.