We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 21 miles of San Diego, CA
San Diego Senior Resources
With over 40 hospitals in the area, San Diego offers world class health care. According to the 2013 US News and World Report Best Hospitals Edition the top hospitals in the region are:
- UC San Diego Medical Center
- Scripps La Jolla Hospitals and Clinics
- Scripps Mercy Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2013 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in San Diego range from:
- High: $6,750
- Low: $3,520
- Average: $4,825
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our San Diego Senior Living Advisors, or call us at 8663332174. You can also get information on financing senior care.
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Senior Community Centers
525 14th Street, Suite 200 San Diego, CA 92101
- A Place for Ruth
Read how one family made the decision to move her mom in an elderly assisted living community.
- Elder Care Planning & Family Meetings
This guide provides information and tips on how to hold family elder care planning meetings to discuss a loved one's elder care situation.
- Legal Planning for Seniors
Read legal planning for seniors information and resources including living trusts, living wills, and DPOA.