We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 11 miles of Miami, FL
Miami Senior Resources
- Doctors Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital
- Miami Beach Community Health Center Inc
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Lighthouse of Broward - The Lighthouse of Broward serves visually impaired children, youth, working age adults and elders and is the primary resource for services and information for the blind in Broward County.
650 N. Andrews Avenue Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2013 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, the average cost of assisted living for a one bedroom in Miami Dade County is as follows:
- High: $5,150
- Low: $4,970
- Average: $4,970
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Miami Dade County Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Miami Dade County Community Action Agency
395 NW 1 Street, Ste. 208 Miami, FL 33128