Brookdale Charlotte East
6053 Wilora Lake Road Charlotte NC 28212
Our premiere campus is warm and welcoming, quickly feeling like home. Our beautifully manicured grounds boast walking paths and courtyards, and our residents enjoy the beautiful North Carolina weather. Our community features several common areas where residents gather for conversation and entertainment. Brookdale Charlotte East is a special place where residents are encouraged in their independence and celebrated in their individuality. Our luxurious campus boasts high-quality care services and resort-style amenities, including:
- A holistic approach to care that strives to meet emotional, mental, physical, spiritual and intellectual needs
- A choice of activities and clubs that let residents find new friends with similar interests
- Country store for snacks and beverages
- Fitness center with an innovative fitness program specifically designed for seniors
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We are extremely impressed with the level of care and concern the entire staff at Brookdale Charlotte East has shown. Truly caring individuals who obviously have the residents best interest at heart.
Lovely, low key home. Nothing fancy but well maintained. Nice, spacious apartments with balconies or patios for each and an amazing amount of storage space and good pricing.I really enjoyed talking to [Removed]...
Things are going good
The staff are wonderful and helpful. The food is not consistent when it comes to taste as sometimes it is good and sometimes it is not. They offer plenty of activities. The community is clean and well maintained....See all 28 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.