We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 11 miles of Boston, MA
Boston Senior Resources
With more than 40 hospitals in the area, Boston offers world class health care. According to the 2013 US News and World Report Best Hospitals Edition the top hospitals in the region are:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- JohnsMassachusetts General Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- McLean Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2013 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Boston range from:
- High: $5,990
- Low: $2,550
- Average: $3,930
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Boston Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Boston Commission on Affairs of the Elderly
1 City Hall Square; Room 271 Boston, MA 02201
- Glossary of Senior Living Terms
Glossary of senior living terms designed to help you have a clear understanding of commonly used senior housing and care terms.
- Having "The Tough Conversation"
Guide to having the tough conversation. Ways to discuss long-term care plans, elder care with your aging parents.
- Pet Separation
Learn how to minimize pet separation when your elder care loved one moves to a senior care facility.