We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 14 miles of Chicago, IL
Chicago Senior Resources
Chicago is a historically rich city with wonderful resources and discounts for seniors with booming nearby suburbs such as Naperville and Joliet. Beyond the amazing architecture and world famous pizza, there is a culture and history steeped in a community of caring individuals. As the 3rd largest city in America, Chicagoland is home to organizations and a government suited to help seniors navigate and live in their homes providing quality of life services for seniors and their caregivers.
With over 121 hospitals in the area, the Chicagoland area offers world class health care. According to the 2012 US News and World Report,the top hospitals in the region are:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- University of Chicago Medical Center
- University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2012 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, the average cost of assisted living for a one bedroom in Chicago is as follows:
- High: $6,365
- Low: $2.650
- Average: $4,195
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Chicago Senior Living Advisors, or call us at 8663332174. You can also get information on financing senior care.
- Dr. Lisa Blumofe - We proudly provide quality dental care to the community of Mt. Prospect, Illinois and surrounding areas. Our featured services are general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, dental implants, and much more. We'll be glad to hear from you if you have any questions.
Mt. Prospect, IL 60056
- McHenry County Senior Services Association: A non-profit agency serving over 28k seniors that help with quality of life issues and providing assistance. (3519 N Richmond Rd McHenry IL 60050 | 815-344-3555)
- Metropolitan Family Services: Metropolitan's Older Adult Services provide counseling and caregiver respite to assist older adults and their families in meeting the challenges and opportunities of later years. (773-371-2900)
- Naperville Senior Services: Senior services for the Naperville, IL area.
- North Shore Health Solutions Ltd. - North Shore Health Solutions aims to educate patients about Chiropractic and other natural solutions to common health problems in order to maintain your own health as well as the health those around you.
1446 Techny Road Northbrook, IL 60062
Government resources (Local, National, State)
- Chicago Department on Aging IL: Striving to improve quality of life for its seniors, the CDA works with several community based services that benefit the 60+ community. (312) 744-4016
- Chicago Hearing Resources and Services: Providing an array of social services, advocacy, support programs and assistive technology products to deaf and hard of hearing people.
- Chicago Senior Free Ride Programs: Seniors and people with disabilities who are enrolled in the Illinois Department on Aging's Benefit Access program are eligible to ride free on the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA), Metra and pace fixed-route services.
- Illinois Department on Aging: The Illinois Department on Aging is a service that helps the elderly live independently in their own homes and communities.
- NE Illinois Area Agency on Aging IL: A not-for-profit agency dedicated to promoting a developing a network of services for seniors 60+. (630) 293-5990
Not for Profit
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Chicago Heights
1601 Chicago Road Chicago Heights, IL 60411
Phone: (708) 756-5350