Brookdale South Charlotte
5515 Rea Road Charlotte NC 28226
Brookdale South Charlotte is a welcoming and home-like community providing assistance with activities of daily living, such as grooming and bathing, and care for people living with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. Our community is active and energetic, taking advantage of our prime location near several museums and shopping.
We provide holistic care services that help seniors to flourish in our community. Services and amenities include:
- Secured and home-like environment to keep residents safe
- 24-hour bistro
- Sunroom for year-round enjoyment
- Outdoor walking paths and areas to sit
- Weekly housekeeping services
- A choice of private or companion suites with private baths and walk-in closets
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Pretty Nice Community
I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. My tour went pretty well overall.
I had a pleasant tour of Brookdale South charlotte. The facility was clean and well maintained. Everyone there was friendly and the tour guide was knowledgeable. It was a good choice but I found another community...
Pleased With the Community
My husband could not wait to get back to Brookdale while he was in rehab. He is doing as well as he can with nurses who are monitoring his leg. I get informed of any changes. He gets along with all the staff...See all 19 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.