We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 9 miles of Denver, CO
Denver Senior Resources
The city of Denver offers a variety of recreational opportunities and a vibrant city culture that makes it a popular choice for retirement. The Mile High City, named because it stands exactly one mile above sea level, offers stunning views of the Rocky Mountains, outdoor recreation and all the conveniences of being in an urban environment. The sun shines in Denver 300 days per year, encouraging seniors to take advantage of its plethora of outdoor activities in the city and nearby Boulder and Littleton.
Discounts for Seniors
- SeniorRide - Discount fares apply to all seniors 65+, individuals with disabilities and Medicare recipients.
With over 30 hospitals in the area, the Denver area offers world class health care. According to the 2012 US News and World Report,the top hospitals in the region are:
- Craig Hospital
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
- Exempla St. Joseph Hospital
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Medical Center of Aurora
- National Jewish Health
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Movers: Senior Moving Services
- Smooth Transitions Denver - We provide move coordination for anyone needing to move. Services - sort, pack, book movers, unpack, set up the new house, hang pictures, and empty the current house using various resources.
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2012 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Denver range from:
- High: $3,585
- Low: $2,400
- Average: $5,400
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Denver Senior Living Advisors, or call us at 8663332174. You can also get information on financing senior care.
Not for Profit
Veteran's Benefits and Services
- Matthews Center Building - Community Resource & Referral Center
3030 Downing St. Denver, CO 80205