We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 17 miles of Atlanta, GA
Atlanta Senior Resources
The city of Atlanta Georgia is a booming metropolis with more than 30 regional colleges, three professional sports teams and over 30 museums as well as a bustling suburb in Marietta. Atlanta is also home to the world's largest indoor aquarium, the headquarters to CNN, The Weather Channel and previous host to the Olympic Games.
With over 60 hospitals in the area, the Atlanta area offers world class health care. According to the 2012 US News and World Report,the top hospitals in the region are:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Kennestone Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Shepherd Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- WellStar Cobb Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital of Emory University
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2012 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Atlanta range from:
- High: $4,800
- Low: $2,495
- Average: $3,595
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Atlanta Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states. For more information, contact the following organization:
- Georgia Department of Human Resources
2 Peachtree Street, N.W.; 9th Floor Atlanta, GA 30303
- Attend our professional networking events in Atlanta!