We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 19 miles of Houston, TX
Houston Texas Senior Resources
Discounts for Seniors
With more than 100 hospitals in the area, Houston offers world class health care. According to the 2013 US News and World Report Best Hospitals Edition the top hospitals in the region are:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
- Menninger Clinic
- Methodist Hospital
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St. Luke's The Woodlands Hospital
- TIRR Memorial Hermann
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2013 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Houston range from:
- High: $6,750
- Low: $1,820
- Average: $4,270
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Houston Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- YWCA Greater Houston
3220 Broadway St. Houston, TX 77017
- A Place for Ruth
Read how one family made the decision to move her mom in an elderly assisted living community.
- Glossary of Senior Living Terms
Glossary of senior living terms designed to help you have a clear understanding of commonly used senior housing and care terms.
- Residential Care Homes
Get in-depth information on what to expect in a care home setting, from level-of-care to how they're different from other senior living options.