We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 8 miles of Seattle, WA
Seattle Senior Resources
Despite it's "grunge" image from the 90's, Seattle is a booming technological mecca home to an abundance of innovating websites, products and people. Boasting low crime rates, excellent public transit and a pleasant mix of small businesses and larger stores alike. It's focus on neighborhood activities and pride make it a friendly, neighborly and helpful city to live in. With neighborhoods like Queen Anne and Ballard, with wurrounding areas like Bellevue offer access to the city while providing a slower, more relaxed atmosphere.
With over 35 hospitals in the area, the Seattle area offers world class health care. According to the 2012 US News and World Report,the top hospitals in the region are:
- Harborview Medical Center
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Providence Regional Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center-Cherry Hill
- Swedish Medical Center-First Hill
- Stevens Healthcare
- Tacoma General Hospital
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Valley Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2012 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Seattle range from:
- High: $6,075
- Low: $1,980
- Average: $3,000
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Seattle Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
- StowThat: Do you have extra space in your parent's home that you would like to utilize better? StowThat is a service which allows people who have extra space in their homes, such as a garage, to rent it out to those looking for self-storage.
Not for Profit
- Aging and Disability Services of King County - Providing servies and assistance to the elderly and disabled residents of Seattle and King County
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Aging and Disability Services (ADS), Seattle/King County
700 5th Avenue Seattle, WA 98104
- Leading Age Washington - LeadingAge Washington is a state association serving not-for-profit and mission-driven organizations dedicated to advancing policies, promoting practices, and conducting research that supports, enables, and empowers people to live fully as they age.
- Seattle Mayors Office on Senior Citizens - Addressing issues that are close to the elderly community in Seattle.
- Seattle Senior Housing Program - Seattle Senior Housing Program units are owned and managed by Seattle Housing Authority. They include one- and two-bedroom units in 23 apartment buildings in popular neighborhoods along transit lines across the city. Smoking is prohibited in all Senior Housing buildings.