We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 16 miles of Austin, TX
Austin Senior Resources
With more than 30 hospitals in the area, Austin offers world class health care. According to the 2013 US News and World Report Best Hospitals edition, the top hospitals in the region are:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Medical Center
- University Medical Center Brackenridge
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2013 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Austin range from:
- High: $5,600
- Low: $2,595
- Average: $4,115
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Austin Senior Living Advisors, or call us at 8663332174. You can also get information on financing senior care.
Not for Profit
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Area Agency on Aging of the Capital Area
6800 Burleson Road; Bldg 310, Suite 165 Austin, TX 78744
- Board & Care Homes for Seniors
Learn about board and care homes - costs, services offered and pros and cons.
- How Pet Therapy Has Changed Assisted Living
Over the long term, pet and human interactions can lower cholesterol levels, fight depression and may even help protect against heart disease and stroke. This is why pets for the elderly can be so beneficial.
- Residential Care Homes
Get in-depth information on what to expect in a care home setting, from level-of-care to how they're different from other senior living options.