Brookdale Northwest Hills
5715 Mesa Drive Austin TX 78731
We provide many services and types of care based on your personal needs and abilities. Our assisted living community offers:
- Exercise and fitness programs
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Medication management
- Visiting rehabilitation therapists
- Help with daily hygiene needs
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Pet care
- Respite care
Our memory care staff provide all of the above services as well as:
- Memory-stimulating activities
- Specialized dining assistance for those with dementia-related eating difficulties
- Careful monitoring of behavior
- Alarmed exterior doors
- Pet therapy
Both our assisted living and memory care communities benefit from and enjoy our fine dining programs. Residents have a dinner choice of five entrees, two different sides, and three desserts. Breakfast includes made-to-order meals, and lunch includes a variety of favorite soups, salads, and sandwiches. Residents choose their tablemates, as well as whether they want to eat at either our indoor or outdoor dining areas.
Pricing at Brookdale Northwest Hills
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Northwest Hills
- Great staff!
For the most part, my mother is having a great experience. We did run into a few issues so far, such as the fact that there was nowhere to place a hand drying towel, or that some of her things have gone missing...
beautiful facility. Not sure want to start with Assisted Living facility -- it's probably would be a 'name' thing with my mother. Even though there are independent's there.
- Care for mom
I like to see my mom doing well in this community. We like the staff who are caring and very friendly. The meals are appealing. We like that she is enjoying all of the activities. We would recommend the care...
- See all 23 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Northwest Hills
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Northwest Hills
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.