1915 Lohmans Crossing Road Austin TX 78734
Brookdale Lakeway offers a continuum of care services in a home-like community. Our beautiful home is full of natural light and is tastefully decorated with spacious common areas for entertaining and visiting with friends. Residents enjoy an active and vibrant social calendar, scheduled shopping outings, art classes, musical performances and weekly devotional services. There is something for everyone to enjoy at Brookdale Lakeway.
Our community offers a wide range of care services including assisted living and memory care Transitioning between levels of care, if necessary, is easy and hassle free. Amenities include:
- Assisted living: Our staff is well-trained and compassionate, striking a perfect balance between assistance and independence.
- Memory care: Residents in memory care enjoy a gently structured day, giving them comfort and peace of mind in an environment that celebrates daily moments of success and recognizes individuality.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Worst food I've ever seen.
The almost inedible and unwholesome food pretty much tanks this otherwise nice and clean-looking facility. The dining room is constantly, woefully understaffed and the service is poor. But the bottom line is...
This community is nice it just needs a little updating. I liked the people they were very nice and helpful. The community had a lot to offer and I liked that as well. This was just not a good fit for my mom....
I love that my mother has really been enjoying her self at this community and getting involved in many of the different activities they have available. She has made a couple of girlfriends and has been playing...See all 13 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.