We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 6 miles of Portland, OR
Portland Oregon Senior Resources
With more than 19 hospitals in the area, the Portland area offers world class health care. According to the 2013 US News and World Report Best Hospitals Editionthe top hospitals in the region are:
- Kaiser Permanente Sunnyside Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital and Health Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital and Health Center
- Oregon Health and Science University
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2013 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Portland range from:
- High: $4,170
- Low: $1,210
- Average: $3,145
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Portland Senior Living Advisors, or call us at 8663332174. You can also get information on financing senior care.
Not for Profit
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Meals on Wheels People
7710 SW 31st Ave. Portland, OR 97280
- Choosing Assisted Living
Read this guide on choosing assisted living to help you evaluate your senior living options.
- Residential Care Homes
Get in-depth information on what to expect in a care home setting, from level-of-care to how they're different from other senior living options.
- Simple Steps for Estate Planning
Learn about retirement estate planning, download a last will and testament and get your documents in order.