14570 Southwest Hart Road Beaverton OR 97007
You will love getting to know our attentive and experienced staff, ready to help set you on your way to Living Better Than Ever. Get motivated with our PrimeFit fitness program, run by our energetic personal trainer, who will make sure you not only look and feel your best, but that you also have a great time! Get involved with some (or all) of our fun social programs and events — we've always got a full slate of fun activities on our calendar.
Or simply relax in your private apartment home, visit with family, or grab a bite with your best friend in the dining room or bistro. You'll love all the choices you have at Canfield Place. Come on over for a visit and let us show you around. Pretty soon, you may well find yourself part of the Canfield Place family!
- Two-story, beautifully-appointed building, conveniently located with Northwest landscaping
- Private dining room
- Spacious lobby and lounges
- Raised gardens
- Activity room with large screen HDTV
- Computer area with Internet access
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Off-street parking
- Private mailboxes
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Full calendar of fun and engaging programs, events and activities
- Private transportation
- Full-service salon
- Nurse on staff
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and window coverings
- Patios in some apartments
- Emergency communication system
- Smoke alarms and sprinkler system
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Bathroom designed for safety and comfort
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Touring the Community
I liked this place when we had the tour. I thought they were a good community. We had a good lunch with them and the finally choice came down to my mom. It was based on how they interacted with her. It would...
Canfield Place IS the Greatest!
I am the sister of the reviewer who commented that Canfield Place is “Not the greatest”. I visited my Mother almost daily and spent four to ten hours a day with her during her five-month stay. None of my...
My Visit To The Community
This community was our second choice. It is a lovely community. The staff we met were nice. They allow pets and offer daily activities.See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.