We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 31 miles of Northern New Jersey, NJ
Northern New Jersey Senior Resources
The North Jersey region consists of many unique and interesting cities and townships, including but not limited to Hackensack, Jersey City, Morristown, New Brunswick and Somerville. Collectively, the average age in these cities is 42 years old, with over 40% of residents being over the age of 45 year old. The location is great, with the closeness of New York but a distance that separates it and gives it its own unique and warm culture and experience.
Care at Home
- Karen Ann Quinlan Hospice - Karen Ann Quinlan Hospice is a leader in the hospice movement and serves patients in homes, nursing facilities, hospitals, or wherever a patient calls "home."
99 Sparta Ave Newton, NJ 07860
- Hackensack Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Pollack Hospital
- Morristown Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Movers: Senior Moving Services
- Personal Property Managers - Personal Property Managers is your one-stop single-source total solution for helping seniors and caregivers of elderly loved ones transition. One call does it all! PersonalPropertyManagers.com
Real Estate Companies
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2012 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in North New Jersey range from:
- High: $5,970
- Low: $5,935
- Average: $5,950
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our New Jersey Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
Not for Profit
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Bergen County Division of Senior Services
One Bergen County Plaza; 2nd Floor Hackensack, NJ 07601
- Deaf Assisted Living
Learn about the services offered for hearing impaired seniors in deaf assisted living facilities.
- Guide to Senior Housing Options
Learn about your senior housing options and how to choose the solution that is right for you.
- How Pet Therapy Has Changed Assisted Living
Over the long term, pet and human interactions can lower cholesterol levels, fight depression and may even help protect against heart disease and stroke. This is why pets for the elderly can be so beneficial.