Memory care, also known as Alzheimer's care or dementia care, is available throughout West Virginia, from the urban center of Charleston to the small towns of the rural areas. Memory care services vary by community, but may include secure wandering paths, color-coded hallways, social activities and specially trained staff.
- Average monthly cost for West Virginia memory care in 2014: $4,342
- Number of memory care partner communities in West Virginia: 12
- Browse our comprehensive WV directory of senior assisted living facilities with memory care units
- Request information to find out more about properties that interest you
- Consult with our compassionate Senior Living Advisors, local experts who can offer you personalized assistance, financial resources and time-saving advice