There are a wide variety of Alzheimer’s and dementia care options throughout Idaho. Whether you're researching memory care in the Boise area, or one of the many smaller cities that dot the Idaho, we can help. In Idaho, memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's disease and other types of dementia offers safe and comfortable housing with care from specially trained staff.
- Average monthly cost for Idaho memory care in 2014: $4,787
- Number of memory care partner communities in Idaho: 53
- Browse our comprehensive ID directory of senior assisted living facilities with memory care units
- Request information to find out more about properties that interest you
- Consult with our compassionate Senior Living Advisors, local experts who can offer you personalized assistance, financial resources and time-saving advice