Wyngate at Rivers Edge
7694 County Road 107 Proctorville OH 45669
Wyngate at Rivers Edge is an assisted living community located in the serene village of Proctorville, Ohio within Lawrence County. Proctorville offers Wyngate Rivers Edge residents a hometown feeling with local eateries and fun outdoor amenities to keep minds with dementia occupied. Our captivating accommodations are just moments away from the picturesque Ohio River.
With our dedicated staff, quality memory care is readily available at any time of the day. Tenants with Alzheimer's can look forward to medical management from the comforts of their home while having their daily needs addressed. Our staff's commitment to healthy living and happiness for our residents manifests in their constant encouragement of social settings for our residents as they play a vital part in keeping families connected and informed about their loved ones.
Lifestyle amenities at this senior community enhance residents' lives with offerings such as:
- A resident-led activities program that offers access to various games and social settings including BINGO tournaments, musical events and parties for the holidays
- Appetizing home-cooked meals
- Kitchenettes in select units with microwaves for convenience
- Pet-friendly grounds for added companionship of furry friends
- Stunning interiors with a variety of spaces including cozy studios to deluxe one-bedroom units
- An active community center with a multi-purpose room and several lounge areas great for making new friends and playing card games
Residents will experience freedom and convenience at our senior community, giving them a feeling of independence, comfort, and simplicity. With a unique combination of independent living and familiar care, Wyngate at Rivers Edge makes residents feel at home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Communication could improve.
I don't feel that the staff is up to date to my mother-in-law's care and changes. She quit walking and they didn't call me to let me know. I came in to visit a few days later and noticed. She is...
My Roger's Care
We cannot say enough about Wyngate. It has been a positive experience from day 1. The staff are excellent with Roger. They are are always pleasant to us & helpful. He socializes, does activities several...
kind and helpful
Very kind nurses and staff.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.