200 Timberline Dr Marietta OH 45750
Glenwood is a United Church Homes community tucked away in 70 wooded acres in Marietta, OH. Glenwood Senior Living Community is a vibrant independent and assisted living community. You’ll feel like you’re in the countryside, even though you’re just minutes away from the conveniences of a thriving historic town. Our beautiful campus provides a comfortable environment where friendships flourish. Visit our campus to experience a day filled with enriching community life and unparalleled dining or head out for a day on the town. You have the freedom to do what you want every day!
Our resident community is active and engaged both on and off campus. In fact, Holleran designated us 2018 CHOICE Community for Resident Engagement. Our Reader’s Theatre program and large community garden make Glenwood Community unique. Not to mention, we’re one of the best local venues in town for social and professional events!
You’ll feel the difference and the camaraderie when you stroll our halls and beautifully landscaped grounds.
At Glenwood Community, residents enjoy maintenance- and hassle-free independent living. Scheduled outings, educational and cultural programs and a very active resident life means you’ll never get bored. Not to mention, Glenwood provides all the amenities you’ll need in one convenient monthly rate.
Our community is warm and welcoming. The dedication of our staff, the civic and community engagement of our residents and the beauty of our community all make Glenwood a truly special place to call home.
- Beautiful campus in the hills
- Restaurant-style dining with an acclaimed chef
- Close to shopping on nationally designated Main Street in Marietta
- Scheduled outings and transportation assistance
- Full community calendar of life enrichment activities
- Faith-inspired community with a dedicated chaplain
- Learning in Retirement program hosted by Marietta College
- Small-pet friendly
- SAGECare certified to meet the needs of LGBT older adults
Pricing at Glenwood Community
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Glenwood Community
Community Details at Glenwood Community
Senior Housing Types Provided at Glenwood Community
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.