Memory care communities, also known as Alzheimer's care or dementia care facilities, are located throughout Wisconsin, from urban centers such as Milwaukee and Madison, to the rural towns. No matter where you live in the WI, we can help you find the appropriate care for your loved one with a memory disorder such as Alzheimer's disease or dementia.
- Average monthly cost for Wisconsin memory care in 2014: $4,958
- Number of memory care partner communities in Wisconsin: 273
- Browse our comprehensive WI directory of senior assisted living facilities with memory care units
- Request information to find out more about properties that interest you
- Consult with our compassionate Senior Living Advisors, local experts who can offer you personalized assistance, financial resources and time-saving advice