20009 Rosebank Way Hagerstown MD 21742
Brookdale Hagerstown is a place where seniors thrive, receiving high quality care and unmatched amenities. Services and amenities at Brookdale Hagerstown include:
- Scheduled transportation services
- A fun and vibrant activities calendar
- Cozy common areas with a fireplace
- An on-site chapel
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Spacious dining room and a private dining room for entertaining
- Access to a network of medical professionals for residents to receive specialized care when needed.
At Brookdale Hagerstown our residents receive high quality care services from a compassionate staff that encourages independence and individuality. Residents choose from studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartment homes with private baths and kitchenettes. Our community also has cozy common areas, encouraging residents to entertain visitors and get to know each other.
Pricing at Brookdale Hagerstown
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Hagerstown
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Hagerstown
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.