Memory care is available all over Utah, from Salt Lake to the more sparsely populated country towns. No matter where you live in UT, we can help you find the right Alzheimer's care or dementia care for your loved one. Such care usually included medication management, social activities, entertainment, secure wandering paths and help with daily living tasks.
- Average monthly cost for Utah memory care in 2014: $4,787
- Number of memory care partner communities in Utah: 62
- Browse our comprehensive UT directory of senior assisted living facilities with memory care units
- Request information to find out more about properties that interest you
- Consult with our compassionate Senior Living Advisors, local experts who can offer you personalized assistance, financial resources and time-saving advice