We've found at least 27 Assisted Living Facilities within 23 miles of Memphis, TN
Memphis Tennessee Senior Resources
With more than 40 hospitals in the area, Memphis offers world class health care. According to the 2013 US News and World Report Best Hospitals Edition the top hospitals in the region are:
- Methodist Hospitals of Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2013 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Memphis range from:
- High: $5,975
- Low: $3,200
- Average: $3,945
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Memphis Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Aging Commission of the Mid-South/Area Agency on Aging
2670 Union Avenue Extended; Suite 1000 Memphis, TN 38112
- Deaf Assisted Living
Learn about the services offered for hearing impaired seniors in deaf assisted living facilities.
- Elderly Dehydration
Read comprehensive information about elderly dehydration risk factors.
- How Pet Therapy Has Changed Assisted Living
Over the long term, pet and human interactions can lower cholesterol levels, fight depression and may even help protect against heart disease and stroke. This is why pets for the elderly can be so beneficial.