We've found at least 28 Assisted Living Facilities within 23 miles of Memphis, TN
Memphis Tennessee Senior Resources
With more than 40 hospitals in the area, Memphis offers world class health care. According to the 2013 US News and World Report Best Hospitals Edition the top hospitals in the region are:
- Methodist Hospitals of Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2013 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Memphis range from:
- High: $5,975
- Low: $3,200
- Average: $3,945
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Memphis Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Aging Commission of the Mid-South/Area Agency on Aging
2670 Union Avenue Extended; Suite 1000 Memphis, TN 38112
- Assisted Living Checklist
Checklist and questions you should ask assisted living communities when you evaluate the property.
- Residential Care Homes
Get in-depth information on what to expect in a care home setting, from level-of-care to how they're different from other senior living options.
- Simple Steps for Estate Planning
Learn about retirement estate planning, download a last will and testament and get your documents in order.