7701 Poplar Avenue Germantown TN 38138
The strong sense of community evident through Germantown is echoed in our very own community. Brookdale Germantown is a thriving and dynamic community where residents receive personalized care services in a home-like setting. We are committed to helping our residents thrive in retirement by offering abundant amenities and services which include:
- Communal areas with a fireplace for relaxing and socializing
- Outdoor courtyard
- A holistic and person-centered approach to care
- Engaging activities chosen to reflect the interests of our residents
- Delicious meals served restaurant-style in our elegant dining room
Our community is intimate and one-story, making all areas easily accessible for residents with limited mobility. Residents choose from a variety of floor plans to find an apartment home that will be most comfortable for them while knowing they can always entertain or relax in one of our several common areas.
Pricing at Brookdale Germantown
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Germantown
I enjoyed my tour and found the staffers to be pleasant and engaging. My mother has a number of health issues and the nurse joined our meeting and added well to the discussion. I was comfortable with this facility,...
- looking for respite care
I really liked the fact that this was a smaller community with only 30 to 50 residents and the staff did an excellent job with our tour, they took their time showing us around and answering our questions. Unfortunately,...
- See all 26 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Germantown
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Germantown
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.