We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 14 miles of Cleveland, OH
Cleveland Senior Resources
Not for Profit Senior Services
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging
925 Euclid Avenue; Suite 600 Cleveland, OH 44115
- The Gathering Place - Our mission is to support, educate, and empower individuals and families touched by cancer through programs and services provided free of charge. Learn more at TouchedByCancer.org
- The Loving Hands Group - We provide life-enriching activities for seniors throughout the Cleveland area, focusing on the arts and holistic health care. We bring the programs directly to you, either in-home or in group locations.
Top Rated Hospitals
With more than 34 hospitals in the area, Cleveland offers world class health care. According to the 2013 US News and World Report Best Hospitals edition, the top hospitals in the region are:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Euclid Hospital
- Fairview Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
- Metro Health Medical Center
- South Pointe Hospital
- St. John Medical Center
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2012 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Cleveland range from:
- High: $4,865
- Low: $1,575
- Average: $3,675
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Cleveland Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
- A Place for Ruth
Read how one family made the decision to move her mom in an elderly assisted living community.
- Assisted Living Checklist
Checklist and questions you should ask assisted living communities when you evaluate the property.
- Choosing Assisted Living
Read this guide on choosing assisted living to help you evaluate your senior living options.