Faith Gardens Memory Care
35 Tower Drive Sun Prairie WI 53590
- Private suites
- Health Status Monitoring with RN review
- Compassioned Resident Assistants
- Three Home Cooked Meals Daily with Snacks anytime
- Routine Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- 24-hour Security and Staff Availability
- Emergency Call System in each private room/bathroom
- Health Promotion and Exercise Programs
- Utilities, except for private phone
- Basic cable services
Life at Faith Gardens Memory Care of Sun Prairie is a rewarding experience! Our residents' days are filled with good food, meaningful activities and assistance with personal service needs. In order to ensure excellence we are committed to placing the wellness, security and peace of mind of each resident as our highest priority while fostering in our residents, employees, visitors and communities a sense of true awareness and pride in our elder generation and their accomplishments. We want you to be truly happy in your new home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Happy with the Experience
My mother's experience at Faith Gardens was very short (only 3 weeks), but very positive. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. I also really liked the fact that they had a lot of staff on...
Needs more natural lighting!!
When my loved one and I had taken a tour of this community we had noticed how dark and gloomy it was throughout the entire home. There was little to no natural light anywhere and I was not impressed with that....
The Faith Gardens Memory Care was a nice community. They're assisted living housing was a small room with a bathroom. It was too depressing. The room only had one window that was very high, we couldn't...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.