We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 11 miles of Madison, WI
Madison Senior Resources
- Northwest Dane Senior Services - Supporting and assisting seniors and their families by providing programs and services that promote well-being, independence, involvement in their community and the ability for them to stay in their own home.
1940 Blue Mounds St Ste 2 Madison, WI 53515
- Agrace HospiceCare - For 35 years, Agrace has been a nonprofit, community based health care agency dedicated to providing expert physical, emotional and spiritual support to patients and families through the stages of serious illness.
- 5395 East Cheryl Parkway, Madison, WI 53711
Coalition of Wisconsin Aging Groups - A nonprofit, nonpartisan statewide membership organization whose mission is to improve the quality of life for people of all ages through: intergenerational understanding and leadership development, public education, legal and legislative advocacy and public policy development.
Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states. For more information, contact the following organization:
- 3001 West Memorial Drive, Janesville, WI 53548
SAIL - Supporting Active Independent Lives - Through combining public and private funding, collaborating with the University of Wisconsin, partnering with local existing agencies and introducing state-of-the-art technology, SAIL will not only meet the needs of the growing population, but will improve the quality of care provided to older people in general.
- Area Agency on Aging of Dane County
2306 South Park Street; #A Madison, WI 53713
Phone: (608) 261-9930
6201 Mineral Point Road Madison WI, 53705
Madison Wisconsin Hospitals
The Madison area offers world class health care with Meriter and UW Hospital and Clinics being leaders in geriatric medicine. According to the 2013 US News and World Report Best Hospitals Edition, the top hospitals in the region are:
- Meriter Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2013 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, the average cost of assisted living for a one-bedroom in Madison is as follows:
- High: $5,400
- Low: $3,050
- Average: $4,030
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Madison Senior Living Advisors, or call us at 8663332174. You can also get information on financing senior care.
Attend our professional networking events in Madison!