Madison Pointe Senior Living
705 Ziegler Rd Madison WI 53714
- Private suites
- Health Status Monitoring with RN review
- Compassioned Resident Assistants
- Three Home Cooked Meals Daily with Snacks anytime
- Routine Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- 24-hour Security and Staff Availability
- Emergency Call System in each private room/bathroom
- Health Promotion and Exercise Programs
- Utilities, except for private phone
- Basic cable services Life at Madison Pointe Senior Living is a rewarding experience! Our residents' days are filled with good food, meaningful activities and assistance with personal service needs. In order to ensure excellence in each residence, we are committed to placing the wellness, security and peace of mind of each resident as our highest priority while fostering in our residents, employees, visitors and communities a sense of true awareness and pride in our elder generation and their accomplishments. We want you to be truly happy in your new home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
This community is barely better than a nursing home. They do not offer transportation and amenities are offered at an additional cost. I would not recommend them.
We got there as dinner was being served, so we did not get a chance to speak with any of the residents. We liked the resident rooms and the activity area. It was nice to notice small nooks where some of the...
We really have enjoyed this place since I have placed my boyfriend in Harmony. He has adjusted well and got back involved with people. I feel comfortable knowing that he is safe and not wondering around. The...See all 15 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.