We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 12 miles of Milwaukee, WI
Milwaukee Senior Resources
Milwaukee is the largest city in the state of Wisconsin and the 28th largest city in the US. Known for its traditions in brewing, their national baseball team and the beautiful Milwaukee River, this is a thriving city right on the coast of Lake Michigan. New additions to its waterfront and updates on its museums, theaters and neighborhoods make it a wonderful city rich in history, culture and innovation.
With over 32 hospitals in the area, the Milwaukee area offers world class health care. According to the 2012 US News and World Report,the top hospitals in the region are:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Froedtert Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-St. Francis
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2012 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for assisted living in Milwaukee range from:
- High: $4,150
- Low: $1,900
- Average: $3,025
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Milwaukee Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
Not for Profit
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Milwaukee County Department on Aging
1220 West Vliet Street; Suite 302 Milwaukee, WI 53205
- Vision Forward Association - Vision Forward offers an extensive history of quality education, training, and support programs to help you or your loved one adapt to vision loss. Changing vision does not have to mean loss of independence or quality of life.
912 North Hawley Rd. Milwaukee, WI 53213
- A Place for Ruth
Read how one family made the decision to move her mom in an elderly assisted living community.
- Choosing Assisted Living
Read this guide on choosing assisted living to help you evaluate your senior living options.
- Elder Care Planning & Family Meetings
This guide provides information and tips on how to hold family elder care planning meetings to discuss a loved one's elder care situation.