We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 20 miles of St. Louis, MO
St. Louis Senior Resources
Known as the Gateway to the West, St. Louis is home to professional sports, regional cuisine as well as beautiful landscapes and architecture. With more than 100 parks, the space for leisure and relaxation is as bountiful as the local floral. With multiple options for seniors. With over 35% of the population aged above 45, this city has many reasons to create, maintain and celebrate many different services and benefits for its senior community.
Care at Home
- Cooperative Home Care, Inc. - Celebrating 27 years in 2013! We accept every type of home care funding (Medicare, Long Term Care and Health Insurances, Private, Veteran's, and Medicaid). Call for your free in-home assessment.
- 1924 Marconi Avenue St. Loius, MO 63110
- 1320 Commercial Blvd. Herculaneum, MO 63048
- 107 Lanaghan Dr. Fairview Heights, IL 62208
With over 53 hospitals in the area, St. Louis offers world class health care. According to the 2013 US News and World Report Best Hospitals Edition the top hospitals in the region are:
- Alton Memorial Hospital
- Anderson Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Des Peres Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- SSM St. Joseph Hospital West
- SSM St. Mary's Health Center
- St. Louis University Hospital
Movers: Senior Moving Services
- Smooth Transitions of St. Louis - Smooth Transitions of St. Louis is a senior move management company. We specialize in senior relocation, downsizing, estate dispersal services and "age in place consulting." smoothtransitionsstl.com
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2013 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in St. Louis range from:
- High: $4,060
- Low: $4,060
- Average: $4,060
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our St. Louis Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
Not for Profit
- Cancer Companions - Cancer Companions is a non for profit organization which provides support groups for people who are going through cancer treatment, have gone through treatment, or for their loved ones. The support groups are available in the greater St. Louis area for people of all ages, and no one is turned away.
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Mid-East Area Agency on Aging
14535 Manchester Rd. St. Louis, MO 63011