Brookdale Boise Parkcenter
739 East Parkcenter Boulevard Boise ID 83706
Brookdale Boise Parkcenter is happy to assist you with everyday tasks and other needs, and we offer:
- Visiting rehabilitation and medical specialists
- Short term care
- Assistance with daily hygiene and grooming needs
- Medication management
- Mobility assistance
- Meals designed by a registered dietician
- Chronic condition monitoring
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation services
- On site beauty and barber shop
We are a lively and active community where residents can enjoy everything from live entertainment, educational seminars, individualized exercise classes and church services in our on-site chapel. We enjoy frequent outings for shopping at local farmer's markets, enjoying the art museum, zoo, botanical gardens and much more. We understand that pets are family also, so your furry friends are welcome and pet care assistance is available.
Pricing at Brookdale Boise Parkcenter
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Boise Parkcenter
- Dinner is served in a timely manner
My Mother-in-law is here. The place is clean and they’re very timely with meals. They don’t have a set breakfast and they’ll serve whatever the residents want. It’s served until 9am but even if you show up...
- All is going well!!
My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far she is very pleased with how things have been going. I have talked to her multiple times where she has said how much she is enjoying her time...
- Comfort for Mom!
My mom has been very satisfied with her stay! Everything seems to be going very well so far! The location has proven to fit my mom's needs and requests. We are very pleased!
- See all 29 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Boise Parkcenter
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Boise Parkcenter
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.