Village of Primacy Place
6015 Primacy Parkway Memphis TN 38119
At Brookdale Memphis, our residents are our family. We take the time to get to know the unique needs of each person, making it our mission to meet needs while encouraging independence and respecting individuality. Our holistic approach to care is evident throughout our community. From our spacious common areas to our beautiful outdoor courtyard, everything about our community is to enhance the lives of our residents. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Memphis include:
- Life enrichment program that adds value and fun to the lives of our residents
- Homemade meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
- Pet-friendly senior living (for pets under 20 pounds)
- Specialized programs to improve the health and wellness of our residents
- Scheduled transportation services
Residents choose an apartment floor plan that best suits their lifestyle. All apartments have a private bath and a kitchenette and residents are welcome to bring furnishings from home to ease the transition and make Brookdale Memphis more comfortable.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My father was very reluctant at first and now he is coming around. He's starting to join in activities and he says the meals are good. I like that everyone is friendly and upbeat at Brookdale. They have...
Seeing Our Options
I saw nothing wrong or bad during the tour experience. I didn't pick them because it was more about the fact, it is an assisted living community. My mom s not ready for assistance. We felt like she would...
This is a nice community and my tour went very well. From what I saw everything appeared to be nice and clean. The community is well maintained. The staff was kind and welcoming. I got a good feeling here....See all 13 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.