The Senior Care Home
5420 SE Malden Dr Portland OR 97206
The Senior Care Home, located in Portland, Oregon, is a residential care home specializing in serving seniors in Multnomah County and surrounding areas. If you like being surrounded by an environmentally conscious city like Portland, then The Senior Care Home is the place for you. Enjoy a stroll in one of Portland's scenic parks, or simply enjoy walking from place to place as you explore all Portland has to offer.
Let the highly skilled, yet compassionate staff with The Senior Care Home prove this is not your average group home setting. Whether you need 24 hour care or just a helping hand, someone will always be there to answer your call, day or night. You will never feel alone or abandoned, with the warm and friendly staff with The Senior Care Home standing by, ready to assist you.
Services Available with The Senior Care Home:
- Daily assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Beauty and barber shop services
- Dentist and Podiatrist services
- Indoor/Outdoor common areas
- Activities both on and offsite
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
Choosing to reside with The Senior Care Home means you are ready to take life at your own independent pace. You welcome a helpful staff member to come into your residence to assist you when you may need it. You are fond of being treated with the respect, dignity, and kindness you rightfully deserve. And above all, you want to lead a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.