Nana's Adult Care Home
9102 SE Rainbow Circle Milwaukie OR 97222
Nana's Adult Care Home is a residential care home located in the historic city of Milwaukie, Oregon which is mostly in Clackamas County. Our community is mostly known for being the home of Dark House Comics and wonderful cherries. Milwaukie is a wonderful place to live and a great place for family and friends to enjoy when visiting.
Nana's Adult Care Home is dedicated to providing all the residents with the highest quality of life while continuing to meet each of their individual needs in a spacious, beautiful group home setting. Our charming community is proud of keeping all seniors safe and secure. Our caring, compassionate, well-trained staff is available day or night to provide comfort and care to all residents.
In addition to meeting all the medical and physical needs of each resident, our wonderful community is active and encourages all seniors to participate and socialize with our various amenities, including:
- Nutritionally based meals, meeting each resident's unique dietary needs and requirements as directed by a health care professional
- Various onsite planned activities including arts and crafts, bingo, and dominos
- Offsite activities to the cinema and other field trips available
- Beauty salon onsite
- Transportation available to doctor visits and other necessities
- Common indoor areas for lounging, watching television and movie viewing
We are proud of our vibrant, friendly community. We would like to take the time to personally invite you to join us at Nana's Adult Care Home.
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.