The Millennium Assisted Living
1419 Kitmore Road Baltimore MD 21239
The Millennium Assisted Living is a senior residential care home that is located in the large city of Baltimore, MD and in Baltimore county. Baltimore is home to Morgan State University and is also known for its abundance of shops and crab and seafood restaurants. The group home setting itself backs up to the large Chinquapin Run Park and is just a short walk to the Pentwood Park. The many local green parks and exciting attractions of the city makes Baltimore a great place to call home.
The Millennium Assisted Living prides itself on the level of care and safety that it provides its residents. The secure community is completely handicap accessible and features 24/7 available, compassionate caregivers. The smaller than average community also ensures that each of its residents receive the personalized care that they need. The local hospital is within a couple of miles from the community also.
In addition to the wonderful city and the safe community, The Millennium Assisted Living encourages interaction and independence among its residents. We offer the following amenities to encourage this:
- Indoor and outdoor common rooms available, great for interacting with the other residents
- Regularly planned events on-site, including game and movie nights
- Transportation available to off-site personal and medical appointments
- Daily meals prepared
The Millennium Assisted Living is proud of everything it has to offer to you in a home. We would like for you to join us for assistance, care and relaxation.
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.