All Together Assisted Living
643 Tunbridge Road Baltimore MD 21212
All Together Assisted Living is a residential care home located in the major city of Baltimore, Maryland. Our community is known as an independent city with numerous attractions to keep everyone engaged and active including M&T Bank Stadium and the National Aquarium. Baltimore is a wonderful place to live and equally great place for friends and family members to enjoy when visiting.
All Together Assisted Living is dedicated to providing the highest quality of life while striving to meet each senior's needs in a spacious, beautiful group home setting. Our community is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all residents. Our caring, compassionate staff is highly qualified to provide care and comfort to all residents. We have nurses on staff and a doctor on call to provide top level care.
Along with meeting all of the physical and medical needs of each senior, our community is vibrant striving to encourage all residents to participate and socialize with our various amenities, including:
- Nutritionally based meals including kosher and vegetarian options to meet all dietary requirements
- Planned activities onsite and offsite to encourage participation and socialization
- Onsite devotional services provided
- Both indoor and outdoor common areas to give all residents a chance to relax and enjoy conversation with peers
- An outdoor designated smoking area available
We are proud of a vibrant, active community. We would like to take the time to personally invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at the All Together Assisted Living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.