About The Lodge at Natchez Trace
The Lodge at Natchez Trace is an assisted living community nestled in a small and private neighborhood in Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee. Our location is both easily accessible and surrounded by beautiful parks and greenery, providing the comfort and peace of country living.
The Lodge is proud to offer a wide array of activities and assistance for our residents, provided by our skilled caregiving staff and a number of nurses and nursing assistants. In addition to the engaging and stimulating environment, the Lodge provides a separate neighborhood for extended memory care services for residents living with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and the associated memory loss and impairment. The care provided at the Lodge emphasizes independence, dignity, and quality of life above all else.
These are just some of the Lodge’s many amenities, services, and features:
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Musical, spiritual, and cultural programs, including music and art classes, a gardening club, and movie nights
- Therapeutic fitness programs, including low-impact aerobics, a walking club, and wellness education classes
- An elegant restaurant-style dining room, as well as a private dining room for visiting family and friends
- A relaxing sun porch and beautiful outdoor courtyards
- Cozy studio apartments or spacious single bedroom apartments with a private balcony available
The Lodge at Natchez Trace is proud of our country community, and would like to invite you to experience the rest, relaxation, and excitement we offer.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor