Brookdale Belle Meade
6767 Brookmont Terrace Nashville TN 37205
At Brookdale Belle Meade, residents enjoy a strong sense of community and belonging, feeling quickly at home in their new community. We are committed to providing high quality services that enrich the lives of our residents and their families. Our community was specifically designed to care for seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Each resident chooses a floor plan and apartment home that best suites their needs. Each apartment has a private bath with a walk-in shower and some come with a patio or balcony.
Additional services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Belle Meade include:
- Cozy common areas and vibrant activities rooms
- A fireplace in the living room where residents gather to share stories and develop new friendships
- An outdoor courtyard with walking paths
- A holistic approach to care that respects individuality and protects dignity
- Life-enriching activities program and social calendar
- Three homemade meals served daily in our dining room
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I have no complaints about how things went for myself when I had taken a tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. It...
A location for mom
I toured this community for my mother's care. I liked that staff that were very nice and caring. The community was clean and appeared to be maintained. The menu was appealing and they offer a nice list...
We really liked the offering - great service options, great activities, great people we met on the tour. The only reason not a 5 star is that the common area furniture felt dated, which may work for lots of...See all 29 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.