We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 19 miles of Nashville, TN
Nashville Tennessee Senior Resources
With more than 31 hospitals in the area, Nashville offers world class health care. According to the 2013 US News and World Report Best Hospitals Editionthe top hospitals in the region are:
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- St. Thomas Hospital
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2013 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Nashville range from:
- High: $4,530
- Low: $1,200
- Average: $3,195
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Nashville Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- GNRC Area Agency on Aging & Disability
501 Union Street; 6th Floor Nashville, TN 37219
- Progress, Inc. - For over 40 years, Progress has offered superb services that enhance the lives of seniors and people with disabilities. Progress, a non-profit agency, provides homemaker, personal care, respite, and transportation services. progress-inc.org.
319 Ezell Pike Nashville, TN 37217
- Legal Planning for Seniors
Read legal planning for seniors information and resources including living trusts, living wills, and DPOA.
- Residential Care Homes
Get in-depth information on what to expect in a care home setting, from level-of-care to how they're different from other senior living options.
- The Healing Power of Therapy Dogs
Learn about the healing power of therapy dogs and how they bring joy and health to people.