We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 18 miles of Nashville, TN
Nashville Tennessee Senior Resources
With more than 31 hospitals in the area, Nashville offers world class health care. According to the 2013 US News and World Report Best Hospitals Editionthe top hospitals in the region are:
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- St. Thomas Hospital
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2013 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Nashville range from:
- High: $4,530
- Low: $1,200
- Average: $3,195
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Nashville Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- GNRC Area Agency on Aging & Disability
501 Union Street; 6th Floor Nashville, TN 37219
- Progress, Inc. - For over 40 years, Progress has offered superb services that enhance the lives of seniors and people with disabilities. Progress, a non-profit agency, provides homemaker, personal care, respite, and transportation services. progress-inc.org.
319 Ezell Pike Nashville, TN 37217
- Glossary of Senior Living Terms
Glossary of senior living terms designed to help you have a clear understanding of commonly used senior housing and care terms.
- Residential Care Homes
Get in-depth information on what to expect in a care home setting, from level-of-care to how they're different from other senior living options.
- Simple Steps for Estate Planning
Learn about retirement estate planning, download a last will and testament and get your documents in order.