About Sunrise of Aurora
Sunrise of Aurora is an assisted living community in the upscale town of Aurora, Ontario, just north of Toronto. Our professionally-landscaped community is conveniently located near the shops and services of Yonge Street, overlooking the scenic fairways of the Highland Gate Golf Club. As one of Toronto's finest suburbs, Aurora is a wonderful town where seniors can enjoy a relaxing, peaceful lifestyle.
Sunrise of Aurora is committed to providing seniors with compassionate, personalized services that are tailored to meet the unique needs and preferences of each of our residents. Our on-site medical professionals are available 24 hours a day to keep our residents safe and comfortable, while our memory care specialists offer individualized planning for seniors with Alzheimer's or dementia. Our community is proud to provide seniors with a secure, inviting environment staffed by mature, attentive team members.
Our numerous on-site amenities and services include:
- A variety of pet-friendly accommodations including private studio, one and two bedroom apartments and companion suites
- Chef-prepared meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
- On-site spiritual services
- Walking clubs, bingo and Tai Chi classes
- Wearable emergency call buttons for residents
- Complementary transportation to local rehabilitation services such as physical therapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy
- Alzheimer's caregiver support group for friends and family members of seniors with memory care needs
We are proud of our modern, active community, and we invite you to our senior community here at Sunrise of Aurora.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor