Summa Care - Tempe
6518 S. Jentilly Lane Tempe AZ 85283
With a focus on family health and safety, Summa Care is a caring and respectable senior care home in Tempe AZ. in Maricopa County. We've proudly built a group home as charming as its surroundings and lends itself to keeping our residents fit and healthy. And we regularly take advantage of the rich local culture of Phoenix.
The Summa Care staff is wholeheartedly committed to providing quality assisted and continuing care for everyone in our community. We pride ourselves on offering different levels of care so that each resident can retain as much of their independence and self-sufficiency as possible within the safety of our group home setting. We are equipped to serve those who prefer a maintenance free lifestyle as well as those who require special attention for memory care and tendencies to wander. For added peace of mind, we employ a 24-hour alert and awake staff who can respond to accidents or emergencies at any time of day or night.
Summa Care is pleased to make residents feel at home with the following amenities and comforts:
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- 3 daily meals plus snacks
- Cable TV (Premium movie and music channels) and cable Internet
- Walking paths and an outdoor exercise program
- All utilities (water, gas, electricity) included
- Beautician services and grooming
- Transportation to off site appointments and recreation
- Arizona newspaper and other reading materials delivered
If you live in Tempe, stop by any time to pay us a visit. You'll know that our home is yours right from the minute you walk through the door.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I was very pleased when I toured this facility. Everything was check off from the list. I plan to move my Mother in as soon as possible.
They were just a really great service for my loved one, even though she only used them for a short while. The two care givers that came over were super nice and they really tried everything that they could....
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.