La Nina Assisted Living
843 E Divot Drive Tempe AZ 85283
La Nina Assisted Living is a senior care home located in the splendid town of Tempe, AZ in Maricopa County. With beautifully landscaped grounds and amazing architecture, our peaceful community is an ideal place to live in. Tempe is also a great location for family members coming to visit their loved ones.
La Nina Assisted Living promotes the highest quality of lifestyle for seniors in a group home setting. Our community provides seniors with a secure, comfortable and home-like environment. Our team of highly trained caregivers and medical professionals are always available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide both medical and physical assistance to the seniors. Seniors in La Nina Assisted Living are treated with respect, dignity and are encouraged to thrive physically, intellectually, socially and emotionally.
There are a couple of factors to consider when choosing a senior care home and you are guaranteed to find them at La Nina Assisted Living. We offer great amenities such as:
- An onsite beauty spa and barber shop
- Religious services for various denominations
- A peaceful and tranquil courtyard
- Beautiful gazebo for relaxing
- A library with a huge selection of books
- A comfortable sitting area with a fireplace to socialize with both old and new friends
- Pet-friendly with regulations
We are honored to make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and we welcome you to come and join us and get to experience the freedom, fun and relaxation at La Nina Assisted Living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.