About Ovation Chai Point
A warm, close, and friendly Jewish community—that’s really the soul of Ovation Chai Point. Situated on a bluff overlooking Lake Michigan, Ovation Chai Point’s beautiful surroundings and vibrant daily life create an atmosphere that encourages engagement—and joy.
Wellness for the Body, Mind, and Spirit
Each morning at Ovation Chai Point, our residents wake to a day full of enriching possibilities. Our on-campus activities are so much more than just a way to pass the time: They’re designed to promote the health and well-being of our residents—and provide a source of fun and delight. Just as important, activities are based largely on the residents themselves. That means your input can play a valuable role in Chai Point’s daily life. Here’s just a sampling of popular offerings:
• Yoga, tai chi, dance, weightlifting, and water aerobics
• Lifelong learning programs on a wide range of subjects
• Insightful guest speakers
• Intergenerational activities with regular visits from area school children
• An art studio for creative projects—along with an artist-in-residence program
• A variety of live musical performances
The Comforts of Daily Life at Ovation Chai Point
Within an elegant high-rise building, modern studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartment homes are available. Living at Chai Points also means you have access to special features and amenities like the following, all without leaving campus:
• The Soref Promenade available for gardening, fresh air, beautiful lake views, and more
• Onsite art galleries
• A workout room with specialized equipment for seniors
• A warm-water indoor lap pool that includes locker rooms and showers
• An onsite BMO Harris bank branch
• A barber and beauty salon
• A gift shop
• The Kohl Family synagogue located at Ovation Jewish Home
More than just a meal . . .
At Ovation Chai Point, we make mealtime a celebration of both food—and fellowship. We offer delicious, nutritious kosher-certified cuisine options within a gorgeous dining area surrounded by views of Lake Michigan. Residents may also choose to dine at the Rubenstein Family Kosher Oasis, Milwaukee’s only Kosher restaurant with table service.
Embracing the World Beyond Ovation Chai Point
Step outside of Ovation Chai Point and you can conveniently enjoy a variety of cultural attractions like the Art Museum, Riverside Theater, Bradley Pavilion, Milwaukee Public Museum, Marcus Center for Performing Arts, Summerfest and other festivals, excellent restaurants, unique boutiques—and so much more.
And with scheduled transportation, we make regular visits to malls, restaurants, and grocery stores, as well as other attractions in the greater Milwaukee area and beyond. Scheduled transportation is also available for dental and medical appointments.
Outstanding Care Available Onsite
At Ovation Chai Point, residents live as independently as they choose, but you can also have peace of mind in knowing exceptional assisted living care is available as your needs change. Staff at Chai Point include an onsite registered nurse, as well as licensed practical nurses available 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Certified nursing assistants are onsite 24/7. Chai Point also has a social worker onsite to offer support and guidance for the emotional needs of our residents.
Making Safety and Security a Priority
Ovation Chai Point wants you to know we do all we can to keep you safe and secure. That’s why we provide features like the following:
• 24-hour security service
• An emergency call system pull cord in each apartment
• Secure heated underground parking
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor