Oasis at 30th
5651 E 30th St Indianapolis IN 46218
The Oasis at 30th offers private accommodations at an affordable price for low to moderate individuals. Our residents include private pay spend down individuals as well as those eligible to qualify for the Indiana Aged and Disabled Medicaid Waiver or Veterans Aid & Attendance Pension.
Eligible residents have the following characteristics:
- The community has a maximum income requirement. If you plan to apply as a single individual and your annual income is less than $30,000 per year, please contact the staff to determine if you qualify.
The community offers private, one-bedroom apartments with full kitchens and accessible bathrooms. Residents will also benefit from the additional area amenities, such as:
- Activities Room
- Beauty Salon
- Computer Room
- Meditation Room
- Resident Care Room
- Exercise Room
For the convenience and safety of our residents, we will also offer a covered pickup and drop-off area, as well as secured entrances to the community.
Each resident will be assessed to determine their appropriate services. Our menu of services includes the following:
- Services and oversight offered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- 3 meals per day, 7 days per week
- Assistance with activities of daily living, which includes (meal preparation, ambulating, transferring, bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Assistance with medication management
- Housekeeping, including laundry
- Assistance with qualifying for Medicaid and/or Veterans Aid & Attendance (pre- move-in)
- Transportation to doctor's appointments and group activities
- A full calendar of educational, spiritual and recreational activities
- Adult Day Care Center
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.