We've found at least 30 Assisted Living Facilities within 15 miles of Indianapolis, IN
Indianapolis Senior Resources
Listed by both Forbes and Livability.com as a vibrant city for retired people, Indianapolis has a wonderful downtown area with multiple restaurants, cultural interests, music, sports, art venues and museums.
Gift Ideas and Unique Products for Seniors
- Senior Life Newspapers - The Papers publishes six editions of Senior Life, monthly newspapers catering to the "over 50" crowd in Indianapolis, Cincinnati and across Northern Indiana. "Over 50" is when the good life begins and Senior Life emphasizes the prime time of life.
With more than 32 hospitals in the area, Indianapolis offers world class health care. According to the 2013 US News and World Report Best Hospitals Edition the top hospitals in the region are:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Franciscan St. Francis Health
- Indiana University Health
- Indiana University Health North Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital and Health Centers
- St. Francis Hospital-Mooresville
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St. Vincent Heart Center of Indiana
- St. Vincent Hospital and Health Center
Senior Living Costs
According to the 2013 A Place for Mom Cost of Care Survey, costs for a one-bedroom assisted living apartment in Indianapolis range from:
- High: $5,195
- Low: $2,390
- Average: $3,305
If you're looking for senior living accommodations, contact one of our Indianapolis Senior Living Advisors, or call us at (866) 344-8005. You can also get information on financing senior care.
Not for Profit
- Meals on Wheels: Find a Meal - The oldest and largest national organization representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states.
- Indiana Division of Aging
402 West Washington Street, #W-454 Indianapolis, IN 46207