Marieta's Mission Personal Care Home
1940 Spring Rose Glen Lawrenceville GA 30043
Marieta's Mission Personal Care Home is a residential care home that is located in Lawrenceville, GA in Gwinnett County. Some of the wonderful attractions bordering or surrounding our energetic community include Jumpstreet, Stone Mountain Park Campground, Sims Lake Park, and the Buford Corn Maze. Others include Rhodes Jordan Park and Fort Yargo State Park. Simply put, Lawrenceville boasts plenty of attractions that make it ideal for visiting friends and family members.
Beyond the well -manicured and welcoming exterior of Marieta's Mission Personal Care Home, are the compassionate and warm caregivers who are always giving their all to take care of senior needs. Our caring and qualified staff works round the clock to address emergency cases that might arise whether it is during the day or night. Our community offers the best senior living care in a comfortable and stress free group home setting.
Marieta's Mission Personal Care Home provides the following world-class amenities:
- A finely done sunroom
- A stunning gazebo for utmost unwinding
- A comfortable sitting space with an excellently done fireplace to host new and old friends alike
- An onsite barber shop and beautician
- A variety of dining options with a private dining and restaurant style dining room for friends and families
- Pet friendly with several restrictions
- A highly spacious swimming pool with out of this world stay fit classes
- A fully stocked modern library
Marieta's Mission Personal Care Home is nestled in a quiet and calm neighborhood, which is perfect for senior living. Our strategic and prime location provides convenient access to healthcare services, restaurants, places of worship, iconic sites, shopping joints and so much more. Visit us today to see how much we can be of great help.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Marieta's husband gave us a...
Marieta's husband gave us a tour and was very nice.
The first we toured, and we were thor...
The first we toured, and we were thoroughly impressed. Not only with the home, but with the owner. She talked with us at length about my mother and her fit there. She made me feel very comfortable with her...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.