About Marieta's Mission Personal Care Home
Marieta's Mission Personal Care Home is a residential care home that is located in Lawrenceville, GA in Gwinnett County. Some of the wonderful attractions bordering or surrounding our energetic community include Jumpstreet, Stone Mountain Park Campground, Sims Lake Park, and the Buford Corn Maze. Others include Rhodes Jordan Park and Fort Yargo State Park. Simply put, Lawrenceville boasts plenty of attractions that make it ideal for visiting friends and family members.
Beyond the well -manicured and welcoming exterior of Marieta's Mission Personal Care Home, are the compassionate and warm caregivers who are always giving their all to take care of senior needs. Our caring and qualified staff works round the clock to address emergency cases that might arise whether it is during the day or night. Our community offers the best senior living care in a comfortable and stress free group home setting.
Marieta's Mission Personal Care Home provides the following world-class amenities:
- A finely done sunroom
- A stunning gazebo for utmost unwinding
- A comfortable sitting space with an excellently done fireplace to host new and old friends alike
- An onsite barber shop and beautician
- A variety of dining options with a private dining and restaurant style dining room for friends and families
- Pet friendly with several restrictions
- A highly spacious swimming pool with out of this world stay fit classes
- A fully stocked modern library
Marieta's Mission Personal Care Home is nestled in a quiet and calm neighborhood, which is perfect for senior living. Our strategic and prime location provides convenient access to healthcare services, restaurants, places of worship, iconic sites, shopping joints and so much more. Visit us today to see how much we can be of great help.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor