Azaria Personal Care Home
1753 Azalea Drive Lawrenceville GA 30043
Our staff are compassionate, professional and experienced. We assist our residents in daily living activities such as dressing, bathing or medication management, while respecting and promoting independence. Daily activities keep minds engaged and bodies healthy, while providing opportunities to engage in friendships through games, group outings and shared interests. Each resident's needs and concerns are addressed and updated as conditions change. We have ready access to medical care in case of emergencies.
In addition to a lovely home-away-from-home setting, we offer services and amenities that include:
- Three home-cooked meals in our dining room, with dietary needs addressed such as vegetarian, kosher and diabetic
- Indoor common areas where residents gather to watch television, play games or visit
- Outdoor common areas for walking, gardening and group meals
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Single-level home for easy mobility
We encourage our residents to be active and independent. We respect their privacy and enjoy their individuality. We provide a safe, comfortable and loving community to support them in their daily experiences.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Steluta was very nice and we felt she would be the best fit for Mother. Her home was clean and had a very comfortable, "homey" feel to it. The Semi room has twice the space of other facilities and...
Very Good Care
The cost is in line with what the other places around are so we're very happy with it. The care has been very good. I don't think they have any activities.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.