Ana's PHC #2
730 Tab Roberts Road Lawrenceville GA 30043
* 24-hour supervision, including 24-hour audio monitoring and exits equipped with alarms that alert staff to unauthorized exits or entrances
* Handicap and wheelchair friendly facilities
* Park-like settings in peaceful residential neighborhoods with views of wooded areas
* Supervised medication
* Daily housekeeping, including laundry and linen services
* Assistance with bathing, dressing, and personal care
* Three home-cooked, wholesome meals
* Nutritional snacks between meals
* In-room tray service for residents who are unable to come to the dinning room
* Special diets for residents with particular dietary needs
* Activities including daily exercise, games, sing-a-longs, movie nights, walks, birthday parties, holiday specials, and discussions regarding current events
* Personalized room decorations and continued involvement with social and religious organizations are encouraged
* Transportation arrangements are available for a reasonable fee
OUR PARTNERS PROVIDE:
* Home health and hospic
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Care at home
I am happy to see the good care that is given here. I like that the staff are caring and attentinve to his speacial needs for his meals. The meals are very good and he is please with the variety. The community...
I like Ana's
I really like It there. Ana and her staff is super sweet. There are some things I think they should instead of myself such as pick up his medicine. I know other locations picks up the medicine for the residents....
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.